[Blindmath] experience with chatty infty?

Jared Wright wright.jaredm at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 22:13:20 UTC 2009

ChattyInfy does what it claims to pretty well initially, but it just had
some general performance issues I couldn't work iwht on a day to day
basis. For example, I found that for whatever reason its ability in
input data slowed after extended use. I'd start writing up a mathematics
assignment, and after a little while I would have to wait for it to
catch up with my keypresses, even while all other applications ran like
the greased lightning they should on this system. I've since graduated
to just working with LaTeX itself, but ChattyInfty seemed like a real
worthwhile piece of software that  still needs some kinks cleaned out.
Your milage may vary though, as it's been nearly a year since these
experiences.

Jared