[Blindmath] Anybody have any experience with statistics software stata and Jaws?

Van Landeghem, Bert Bert.VanLandeghem at econ.kuleuven.be
Fri Jan 9 13:28:26 UTC 2009

Dear Rich,

I am working with Stata. It is possible to read the output screen itself with a Braille display, although I don't find it very efficient (some Jaws scripting may possibly improve things a lot). What I find useful is to write the output to a logfile which can be opened in any text editor. If you open the log file in a web browser, you can alt-tab to the web browser after execution of any command and press the refresh button to see the output, a way of working which I find quite efficient.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Bert