[Blindmath] Maple and Mathematica

Alastair Irving alastair.irving at sjc.ox.ac.uk
Sat Jan 10 10:23:56 UTC 2009

Hi

I use Maple 11 quite successfully.  I use the classic worksheet, and in
the settings I changed the default output notation to maple notation,
(so that all output is linear).  Then it works quite nicely with
jaws.I've seen the webpages you mention about getting the full interface
to work with the java access bridge but have never managed it myself.

HTH

Alastair