[Blindmath] Maple and Mathematica

Theodor Loots theo.loots at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 12:11:37 UTC 2009

Thanks, it works!

From: blindmath-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:blindmath-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Alastair Irving
Sent: 10 January 2009 01:47 PM
To: Blind Math list for those interested in mathematics
Subject: Re: [Blindmath] Maple and Mathematica

Hi

Sorry, I forgot to say that you need someone sighted to change the
settings, as even in the classic worksheet the settings use the java
interface.

Alastair

Theodor Loots wrote:
> Hi A,
>
> Did you change the settings yourself, or with sighted assistance?  The
> settings window isn't accessible at all, not even with the JAWS cursur.

On

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blindmath_nfbnet.org/alastair.irving%4

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blindmath_nfbnet.org/theo.loots%40gmai
> l.com