[Blindmath] college and math

Sina Bahram sbahram at nc.rr.com
Fri Jan 16 05:50:28 UTC 2009

I respectfully will disagree with this. I think everyone has unique learning
styles for sure, but it's sort of equivalent  to saying that sighted
students can do math without any print available. Sometimes, that's
absolutely true, to varying extents, but usually, it's far from it.

Especially for the fundamentals, I think Braille is essential.

Take care,
Sina