[Blindmath] Tactile Displays?

Debbie Willis dwillis at aph.org
Fri Jan 16 17:17:16 UTC 2009

I don't know how many Optacons were being used when they were available.  However, I think most of the users found them rather difficult to use.  On the other hand, there were some "true believers" who learned to use them very well.  I know Dr. Sandy Ruconich made great use of her Optacon...and tried to keep it in good repair so that she could continue having access to it.  I do not know if Sandy still uses her Optacon.
Debbie