[Blindmath] Stats packages

Alastair Irving alastair.irving at sjc.ox.ac.uk
Sat Jul 18 17:30:50 UTC 2009

Hi

R is accessible, as it can be used as a terminal application.  I know
several people on the list use it successfully and I recall there being
some useful information in the archives about setting it up optimally.

I don't have any experience with SPSS, as far as I know R can do
anything that SPSS can and R is free, so it seems like the most sensible
package to learn unless you are specifically required to use SPSS.

Alastair