[Blindmath] Reading, Doing and Writing math for a newcomer

Louis Maher ljmaher at swbell.net
Thu Jun 4 22:16:51 UTC 2009

Hello,

As far as working with math, Braille is your most powerful tool.  It is
extremely difficult to do math by ear.  You will need to master the Nemeth
code so that you can read/write and understand equations, and be able to
take your own notes.  You will need portable Braille displays and
notetakers.

Regards
Louis maher