[Blindmath] LaTex, Nemeth Code, and Chatty Infty

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 8 18:08:38 UTC 2009

Gaylen,

That's on my list for my mPower!  I just heard of it about a month ago and
did a happy dance!  I've been using the mPower to learn Braille, since some
upper body injuries -- now healing -- have cost me feeling in my hands and
fingertips.  Once I had enough coordination to type in Braille, I started
playing games and typing text documents to get those symbols into my brain
through my hands!  And I've started using the Braille display to read when
my fingers are doing better, since it's easier to feel the dots on that
display than on paper.

I would love to hear more about the tutorial, since I'm waiting to get my
mPower back from the techs and polish off contracted Braille so that I can
get on to the fun stuff:  Nemeth and computer Braille!

Tami Smith-Kinney