[Blindmath] Need suggestions for High School Geometry

Munawar Bijani munawarb at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 14:32:02 UTC 2009

Hi,
Agreed. This is what I found to be most beneficial to me--the teacher knows
what he's talking about, so if he can combine his expertise with your
expertise in making things tactile that'd be the best option.
Munawar A. Bijani
Are you certain you will awaken from bed tomorrow?
mailto:munawarb at gmail.com
http://www.bpcprograms.com