[Blindmath] Need suggestions for High School Geometry

Pickrell, Rebecca M (IS) REBECCA.PICKRELL at ngc.com
Fri Mar 13 12:01:59 UTC 2009

My experience was the oppisite of Sarah's, my geometry teacher loved
having me in the class, I enjoyed her as a teacher, and yes, you go
fast, but you also don't have a bunch of other classes to handle. True,
I didn't have much of a vacation though it wasn't bad, and I'm glad I
did it.
Sarah is right on with having the student and math teacher play nice
together and in allowing the student to be his/herr own and best
advocate.