[Blindmath] accessible math websites

Neil Soiffer Neils at dessci.com
Mon Mar 16 19:36:07 UTC 2009

troff (with its equation part "eqn") has been mostly obsoleted by TeX.  I'm
sure there remain some diehard users.  It has no accessibility advantage
over TeX and involves the same basic model of writing text and compiling it
to produce something that can be viewed.  Since TeX is so much more widely
used and supported, I would not spend time learning trying to learn it (I'm
old enough to have used it before using TeX).

Neil Soiffer
Senior Scientist
Design Science, Inc.
www.dessci.com
~ Makers of MathType, MathFlow, MathPlayer, MathDaisy, WebEQ, Equation
Editor ~