[Blindmath] intro

Jamie Prater jdprater at bellsouth.net
Thu Nov 19 21:38:43 UTC 2009

Hi, all, I've always had trouble with and hated math.  I never made it to college algebra but did remedial while at college.  I considered getting into the BEP program for vendors but decided not to for other reasons.  While being evaluated for BEP, I learned that I had an eighth-grade math level.  Had I not reviewed some online and with friends, this score would have been lower.  I didn't find enough online resources.  I did enrole in Hadley's Nemeth code class but need more reinforcement as if I want to go to college this could be a problem as I forgot how to do high school math.  I am open to any suggestions to learning tools and such and I use jaws and braille.  Thanks and have a blessed day.