[Blindmath] Question about Logic Gates

Jose Tamayo jtblas at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 1 02:38:56 UTC 2009

Hello All,

I am attempting to work through some logic with Computer Science diagrams
but can't seem to find diagrams in a tactile format that will allow me to
analyze a logic gate.  I have some truth tables to review and binary
operations  to perform but need some way to have a diagram so that I can
follow the path in order to determine outputs based on binary inputs and
logical operations.  I hope this is applicable to this mailing list.  IF my
question is not applicable, please accept my cincerest apologies.

Regards,