[Blindmath] Physics Lab Report

John Gardner john.gardner at orst.edu
Tue Oct 6 02:30:14 UTC 2009

Not quite true, but MathType access is not excellent.  You can input
equations into MathType by typing the Latex equivalent in MS Word.  And
you can export equations in Latex.  So if you know Latex, you can access
MathType.  This is another case of something that is accessible but not
really very usable.  I believe that you just need to put $ signs around
the Latex for MathType to recognize it and import into MathType.
Getting the Latex out again requires setting parameters properly in
MathType, then copying to the clipboard.  I am not sure how that is
done, but hopefully Neil Soiffer can tell you that.

J Gardner