[Blindmath] Physics Lab Report

Neil Soiffer Neils at dessci.com
Tue Oct 6 03:04:17 UTC 2009

To get from MathType back to TeX, you can simply use a menu command in Word
or its keyboard equivalent (Alt+\) -- you don't need to do set the
translator in MathType and do a copy.  Because "$" is common in text, other
delimiters can be used (\[and \]) to indicate what is math and what isn't.

Neil Soiffer
Senior Scientist
Design Science, Inc.
www.dessci.com
~ Makers of MathType, MathFlow, MathPlayer, MathDaisy, WebEQ, Equation
Editor ~