[Blindmath] Physics Lab Report

John Gardner john.gardner at orst.edu
Tue Oct 6 15:56:31 UTC 2009

You can buy MathType from Design Science, http://www.dessci.com, but if
you are a university student, your campus may have a site license, so
check with your IT department first.

I believe that the latest MathType works with all versions of Word on 32
bit operating systems, but you should not trust my memory.  The Design
Science web site will tell you for sure what your system requirements are.

J Gardner