[Blindmath] A question about AGC?

Roopakshi Pathania r_akshi_tgk at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 11 10:05:17 UTC 2009

Hi Greg,

The thing about AGC is that it has a 30 day free trial. You can download the software, and through the Help menu access the tutorial hosted on the ViewPlus website.
Once you simultaneously explore the tutorial and the calculator, you will quickly understand different screens of AGC. AGC has the ability to plot Calculus graphs.
Of course, you can still use other alternatives mentioned.

Regards

"Reeling and Writhing, of course, to begin with, and then the different branches of Arithmetic-- Ambition, Distraction, Uglification,
and Derision."
Mock Turtle from Alice in Wonderland
~ Lewis Carroll