[Blindmath] Questions about complex formulas, tagging PDFs, and users' expectations

P. R. Stanley prstanley at ntlworld.com
Fri Oct 30 05:03:38 UTC 2009

yet, Pure LaTeX doesn't require any fancy software. All it requires
is a bit of effort to learn the system. I repeat, no additional
software, no compatibility issues, it is that straightforward and
guess what, it is the only genuinely accessible system for typesetting maths.
What's more, with LaTeX you're not aiding and abetting some marketing
ruse whose ultimate aim has as much to do with the progress and the
general betterment of blind people as the intentions of a drug dealer
with the welfare of the addict.
Paul