[Blindmath] Reading in Winedt

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Mon Sep 7 15:00:56 UTC 2009

On this topic, I never really liked vim, probably a personal choice,
many seem to like it. When I have looked at emacs I quite liked it. What
I want to ask is whether people feel using emacspeak is really any
advantage to using emacs with speakup? I also have a Braille display
which I use with brltty, but this shouldn't affect the speech output
part, may it be emacspeak or speakup. One reason I want to know whether
emacspeak is worth learning is that for some reason I can't get the
emacspeak package in debian working.

Michael Whapples