[Blindmath] A Plea for Information

Christine Szostak szostak.1 at osu.edu
Tue Aug 3 22:36:48 UTC 2010

Hi,
  Thanks for the information. Our lab is using a variant and I would like to
be using the same software. Plus I know several researchers who work close
to my area who have matlab scripts that work with things in AA or its
predecessor. I apologize for the initial e-mail's sounding off-topic. I
assure everyone it is purely related to my desire to be on board with my lab
and those in my field.

  If anyone therefore does  know how to make this work, any other info would
be much appreciated. I much appreciate your advice on contacting Freedom
Scientific as it is sound advice.
many thanks,
Christine

Christine M. Szostak
Graduate Student
Language Perception Laboratory
Department of Psychology, Cognitive Area
The Ohio State University
Columbus, Ohio
szostak.1 at osu.edu