[Blindmath] A Plea for Information

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Tue Aug 3 21:32:27 UTC 2010

Christine,

There is a GUI-Talk list on NFBNET where this question would be on topic.  However, people including myself have found Adobe Audition much more
difficult to work with after version 2.0.  There seem to be varying opinions as to how accessible it is and I don't have a clear sense as to whether it is
accessible with scripts or not.  If you already have access to Audition 3.0, I would recommend you contact Freedom Scientific directly to see what
information they have.  If you do not have Audition 3.0, you may want to consider purchasing Sound Forge, or you could even get some practice with Gold
Wave.  Good luck, and sorry I don't have anything more definite for you.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson

On Tue, 3 Aug 2010 15:39:19 -0400, Christine Szostak wrote:

>Dear List,
>  My apologies for the re-post, but I just  wanted to resend this to put a few more feelers out there for any information.

>  If anyone on the list knows how to make Adobe Audition 3.0 (a sound editing software package I am interested in using for my research) accessible to
JAWS 9.0 (32-bit OS with Windows XP) I would much appreciate any information you might be able to provide.

>  I have been scouring the internet as well as various forums and lists for any information with little success (e.g., most information is for lower versions of
both programs). Folks at Adobe assure me that the two products work together but they have no further  information.