[Blindmath] Calculator for Calculus and Linear Algebra

Nelson Blachman nelson.blachman at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 13:07:36 UTC 2010

  I'm troubled by the widespread usage nowadays of interrogative wording
where substantive clauses are required, e.g.:

I'm wondering how much do I need to keep in my head and what
are some tips on strategies of working calculus problems?

instead of

I'm wondering how much I need to keep in my head and whether you can give me
some tips on strategies for working calculus problems.

  Nelson