[Blindmath] GraphSonificationwas:ResearhcProject-Correctiontoproject downloadpage

Sina Bahram sbahram at nc.rr.com
Mon Aug 16 21:13:56 UTC 2010

Ok, we absolutely need to chat ... I'll email you off list.

And no, I have no formal training in psychoacoustics at all, but I enjoy reading in that field, and I hope to incorporate it into my
own research which is currently focused more on the haptics side of the house, purely as a function of funding, which I'm sure you
understand, *smile*.

I'm currently working on my PhD in computer science.

Take care,
Sina