[Blindmath] Unit Circle

Salisbury, Justin Mark SALISBURYJ08 at students.ecu.edu
Sun Dec 12 02:19:32 UTC 2010

Hi Jill,

    First, let me apologize for hearing your name incorrectly.  Here is a link to a website selling a promising tactile instruction tool (frequently called a "manipulative") that may help.  It costs less than 10 dollars and might make everything click for your daughter.

http://www.christianbook.com/circletrig-geoboard/pd/553388/1152105410?event=1016KEY|1180913|1016#curr

This CircleTrig geoboard includes instruction sheets, too.

Good luck!

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
Undergraduate Student
The University Honors Program
East Carolina University
salisburyj08 at students.ecu.edu

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."    -Aristotle