[Blindmath] Important angles

Nelson Blachman nelson.blachman at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 05:53:57 UTC 2010

  A proper understanding of trigonometry requires knowing the 6
trigonometric functions of the angles 0º, 30º, 45º, 60º, 90º, 120º, 135º,
150º, 180º, ... as well as -30º, -45º, ....  These merely involve 1/3, 1/2,
and 2/3 of a right angle, which shouldn't be too hard to imagine without
pictures.

  Nelson, retired physicist
  Oakland, California