[Blindmath] Help with Math player

Greg gwblindman1 at gwblindman.org
Tue Dec 28 16:42:04 UTC 2010

Hello all,
I am running JAWS 12 on a Vista 32 bit system with IE7.  I downloaded and installed Math Player 2.2.  I cant get it to work.  I have a basic algebra math class starting next week and I do my classes online.  For the tests they have an online lab that uses Math ML.  I can not get math player to work.  I went to the web page from the users manual and tried looking at there examples and I can not find any of the math player options.  I went to manage my add ons and did not see math player listed there.  Anyone have suggestions on what I can do?  Also, I have another laptop running Windows seven 64bit with IE8.  Will math player work with it?
Thank you,
Greg Wocher