[Blindmath] Help with Math player

Rasmussen, Lloyd lras at loc.gov
Wed Dec 29 20:36:33 UTC 2010

The shortcut to the Information Bar is Alt-N.  In the Windows 7 sound scheme I use, the notification sound that the Information Bar has popped up is rather faint and short compared to some of the other sounds.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Project Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped
Library of Congress   202-707-0535
http://www.loc.gov/nls
The preceding opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the Library of Congress, NLS.