[Blindmath] Help with Math player

Birkir Rúnar Gunnarsson birkir.gunnarsson at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 17:45:21 UTC 2010

One way to get to the information bar is to press f6 3 times in IE. If
there is a plug in warning it should show up there.

On the Design Science test page, does it read any equations for you
(such as x squared) or does it not read anything at all?
You should see MathPlayer options if you right click when inside an
equation (shift-f10 will not do it, at least not with Jaws but right
click simulation will, jaws key and the number 9 on my laptop
keyboard).
There you should see choices like "copy MathML" "Speak Equation" and a
few others.
If the page your course lab is publically accessible I can take a look
at it to see if my MathPlayer will read it.
Thanks
-B