[Blindmath] LaTeX on Windows

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Mon Feb 1 18:23:16 UTC 2010

Looks like a good solution. Any idea of which packages are in that? As I
said particularly interested in a graphics package and beamer as well as
tex4ht. Better if it were already in the distribution but I guess the
advantage of that is I could prepare all removable drives before handing
them out (if I need to install one of the packages I want).

Michael Whapples