[Blindmath] Does Jaws care about font?

GianniP46 giannip46 at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 6 21:54:16 UTC 2010

Hi all,
well, I am still having problems with some graphics in ScratchLive.  The programmers want to know if Jaws cares about what font is used?  In the latest beta build they switched from Helvetica Nueue to Helvetica, would this matter?  In the latest build I have lost a ton of accessibility and we are trying to figure out if the font change is the culprit.  Can anyone give me some info to share with them on what kind of graphics work well for jaws?  They are using pixel images for there graphics.  Does this matter?  are there other properties that can cause Jaws trouble in terms of seeing the graphic?
Thanks all, any help is greatly appreciated.

Gian Pedulla
GianniP46 at earthlink.net

LETS! GO! METS!