[Blindmath] Cannot define values of a variable using Jaws and spss18. Any idea on how to solve the problem?

cheryl fogle cfogle at unm.edu
Thu Feb 18 19:25:34 UTC 2010

I've had the same problem.  My solution was to go back into my excel file
and do a find and replace for each variable.  Then save as a different file
name and import the new file into spss.  Once you are in spss, I used the
split output option on the file menu to separate output for each of the
values.  It wasn't the most elegant solution, but I was able to get the
analysis done.

Cheryl