[Blindmath] mathematica and laTex

Alex Hall mehgcap at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 23:48:46 UTC 2010

Hi all,
I have two questions.

1. I will have three computer labs in my linear algebra class this semester.
Two of these labs will involve a program called Mathematica. I will very
likely be using System Access To Go since I do not have jaws on any machine
in the lab we will be using. What will Mathematica do with SA? Will it work
at all? Is there anything I should know? Is it worth getting Jaws on the lab
computer?

2. Most of the things my professor sends me will be laTex files. Is there a
way to get jaws (these will be on my home machine) to read this notation
correctly, especially relating to matrix notation?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Have a great day,
Alex
Email: mehgcap at gmail.com