[Blindmath] mathematica and laTex

Roopakshi Pathania r_akshi_tgk at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 20 01:26:09 UTC 2010

Hi Alex,

Regarding your second question, yes, the LaTeX notation will be read out correctly. You have to open the .tex files with your preferred text editor.
If you use EdSharp to open these files, the original LaTeX source is read differently because of the inclusion of latex-access scripts in the editor.
This is especially true for Matrices.

http://latex-access.sourceforge.net/

Regards

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. Security does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than exposure."
~ Helen Keller