[Blindmath] mathematica and laTex

Haden Pike haden.pike at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 01:41:33 UTC 2010

  I don't know about number 1 as I have never used mathematica. As for
number 2, you can grab the latex access scripts. These are a set of jaws
and python scripts to make jaws read latex documents correctly, though
if you have a need for it, I can script window-eyes to use them. The
scripts are located here, http://latex-access.sourceforge.net/
Haden