[Blindmath] Question about converting Math Book Content

Alastair Irving alastair.irving at sjc.ox.ac.uk
Sun Jan 24 16:50:25 UTC 2010

Hi

as far as I'm aware there's no other software which can do OCR of
mathematical content.  You could use any other OCR software to recognise
the text content of the book, (and possibly even very basic mathematical
expressions), but for all the non-standard symbols, fractions, etc, you
need Infty.

What problem are you facing with Infty?

Alastair