[Blindmath] Question about converting Math Book Content

Roopakshi Pathania r_akshi_tgk at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 24 18:02:45 UTC 2010

Hi,

OK, most of what I was going to say has already been said.
I will only add that you could scan the book using a general purpose OCR software (FineReader perhaps) at 600 dpi, and then perform OCR recognition using InftyReader. The original scan can be in PDF or could be a Tif image.
I have mainly used InftyReader for recognition purposes.

Regards

"Faced with the choice between changing one's mind and proving that there is no need to do so, almost everyone gets busy on the proof."
~ John Kenneth Galbraith