[Blindmath] Matrices, appendices, &, now, vertices

Peter Wolfe sunspot005 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 19:37:09 UTC 2010

Alastair,

     Thanks for te speedy reply to my post replies in this posting.
Can you explain like I've asked others how i can be done by one line?
This is different spacially  coming from a formerly sighted
prospective than a blind line prospective. I wouldn't get lost cause I
saw for most of my life like line by line with  operators in a code
cause the source and the steps broken are easier for me to see
spacially that way. However, I realize not all people think the same
cause they might not have seen ever. It's a different prospective all
together completely alien to me even now cause the instructors at E.H
Gentry weren't very keen on me learning neimith code at all. They
probably barely knew it themselves and people want to know why
mathematics and science aren't growing? It's the institution in the
variables of parenting, experience, self-esteem, resources,
information, self-education and ability and ability and willingness to
learn.
     I thought that I was quite clear as to the calculator question
though. I can't see how it could be interpreted in multipl.e ways. I
was merely stating whether or not a scientific calculator can do the
the equivalen as a graphing calculator for calculus and linear algebra
problems. I think you answered my questions somewhat affectively but I
have to adapt it arund my professor and the curriculum adopted by the
department as well. Also, I don't think Vocational Rehabilitation with
the down turn in the economy would even consider a braille display and
living on a limited budget is also out of the question to purchase it
myself. This is out o the questio for most blind people in certain VR
settings where quotes are maintained and budgets must be kept. Hence
the affordability factorwill help as well wit the four line display
rather than the dated method o one line displays.
     I just can't see how it can be done myself other than lon hand
division and that is it. I would get lost with it personally with my
orientatio being visual not tactical at all. Some people might think
that I'm wrong but that is from their view not that of us formewrly or
partially sighted people at all. I'm trying to get a calculus braille
book and if anyone knows were I can get one lent for free just let me
know okay? I tried National Library Service in my state and only got
Algebra II coming in the mail. I got the nemeith code book and that is
a helpful reference but not a material based on any subject really.
Thanks for additional  infrmation with examples and possible UrRLS.