[Blindmath] Nemeth code algebra, ttrig and calculus books for loan?

Peter Wolfe sunspot005 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 19:56:10 UTC 2010

Blind Math list,

    It's me Peter with about a month to go, I am trying to find a
place to have nemeth code braille math books for loan from? I tried
NLS and they have utterly blasted me out of the water via the
telephone. I don't have the kind of money to purchase that sort of
mammoth priced math information either. Most blind people don't have
it either. I'd appreciate any help in this regard. By the way, when
you guys finished your first calculus book, did you keep your notes
and books for the next calculus? Thanks for any hints and tips like
always.

God bless,
Peter, AS

--