[Blindmath] Corrected link and some questions

Mary Stores mstores at indiana.edu
Thu Nov 11 21:26:06 UTC 2010

Hi guys,

You may remember a couple weeks ago, I posted a link and with MathML in
it. My MathPlayer wasn't working and, in addition, the page had several
other issues.

We believe we have corrected the problems. If anyone is curious, the
link is http://www.indiana.edu/~iuadapts/test/mathml/01_ss1B_02.xhtml  .

I was also wondering: I use JAWS, IE and MathPlayer. What about people
who use WindowEyes or VoiceOver? Are there any solutions for those
users as well?

Note: The MathML doesn't start until the level 3 heading on the page.
Also, the instructions for screen reader/keyboard users link, while in
the wrong place, doesn't go anywhere.

JAWS users: You can open the tabs by activating forms mode. Close the
tab by pressing left-arrow. If you want to re-open a tab you closed,
press right-arrow. Read the open tab by getting out of Forms Mode.

Any feedback would be appreciated. It works well on my end, but it's
nice not to be the only screen reader user who tests these things.

Thanks,

Mary\