[Blindmath] Off topic: Seeking ideas to measure computerliteracyamong Blind students of a Pakistani University.

Philip So philipso101 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 17:34:32 UTC 2010

Yes, Faiz.  I am studying at an university and used to work for a
center that trains visually impaired people Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
etc.
Thanks for helping me with my SPSS.  I am still working with IBM to
get SPSS to work with JAWS.  It's a process. sigh.  I will let you
know when I can get my SPSS to talk.
Phil