[Blindmath] psychology statistical diagrams

Roopakshi Pathania r_akshi_tgk at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 20 16:03:29 UTC 2010

Hi Bernard,

Having observed the tactile output from both a Braille embosser and a fuser, I would personally go for an embosser as it provides me with more independence; and my philosophy is all about doing things independently.

But I realize the advantages and disadvantages of both technologies, so methinks your arguments are valid.
Now coming to my question for you: have you used fusers extensively for your students?
If so, what degree of complexity can you preserve in the diagrams before you need to break down a single diagram into simplified separate pieces?

Regards
Roopakshi