[Blindmath] what software can edit math equations?

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 21 22:01:24 UTC 2010

Greetings Dawei --
Wow, I was a  grad student at UA during the 80s.
I suppose all the professors I knew in the math and computer science
departments have moved on by now, but I still think of UA as it was when I
was there...
What is your major?
As for editing your equations, have you considered LaTeX with a suitable
text editor?
I was still able to read print back then, and blind now, so I'm in the same
situation looking for solutions.
I hope in a few years everyone will be able to access math as easily as the
sightlings do now.
Good luck in your field.
--le