[Blindmath] MathML issues

Roopakshi Pathania r_akshi_tgk at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 22 18:24:13 UTC 2010

Hi Mary

I can’t navigate the web page that you have provided using Jaws and IE8. I can however scroll through the page when I open it in Firefox.
You can test if MathPlayer is facilitating Jaws to read the Math correctly by visiting this web page as an example
http://xbeta.org/wiki/show/Maximum-minimum+theorem

Also, the shortcut to reach the security warning is Alt + N. Follow the directions read out after that.
But I don’t think that is really your problem. Your sample webpage seems to have some problem.

Regards