[Blindmath] Question on MathML accessibility with Kurzweil 3000

Birkir Rúnar Gunnarsson birkir.gunnarsson at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 14:49:25 UTC 2010

Tom

I am confused.
I thought MathPlayer from Design Science was what you were looking
for. Plays math ml and it is freeware.
I did not know that K3000 played math ml, in any case I find that
product just very expensive, even if it is a good scanner.
For math scanning I'd go with Infty Reader, it is less expensive and I
know they have student pricing.
Thanks
-Birkir