[Blindmath] Notes on braillenote

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 21:52:21 UTC 2010

Hey guys,
I was hoping you could help me with something. I'm taking AP Calculus
this year eand my teacher does a lot of power point presentations so
students can take the notes. The problem is , when he gives me the
power point and I save it as a microsoft word document in outline
view, it doesn't work at all on my braille note, which is my preferred
note taker. It works perfectly fine on my laptop however. Is there
anything I can do to solve this problem?
  Another thing, I used Math tracks, which is a graphing program from
Nasa, in my Algebra class last year on an XP computer and it worked
fine. When I try to install the program on my windows 7 comp though,
jaws doesn't seem to work it all with it. Could it just be that the
program is not compadible with windows 7? If any of you could help
with these problems, it would be great. :)
Thanks,
Minh

--
Patrick: "I'm mad."
Spongebob: "What's the matter, Patrick?"