[Blindmath] infty documentation

PR Stanley prstanley at ntlworld.com
Fri Sep 10 22:21:13 UTC 2010

Hi Jamal,
The UDC software works like the Freedom internal printer. You'd
select the software icon from within the printer menu and the
resulting image is by default placed in the UDC folder which is
located in the root directory, in my case, it's c:\.
Also, The UDC settings can be modified by first selecting the printer
icon in the print dielogue window and then selecting options. It is
absolutely vital to choose the correct resolution for your UDC output
as that's one of the fundamental factors that the Infty software
relies on for a successful conversion from the image file to LaTeX
source or the xML based format.

As to using UdC in commandline mode, I haven't explored the idea
myself. What you say makes sense and if it works it'll certainly make
life much easier.

Paul