[Blindmath] employment opportunity at Design Science

Neil Soiffer NeilS at dessci.com
Fri Sep 17 19:44:03 UTC 2010

I apologize that this is a bit off the list's main topic, but since there is
benefit to the community in general and maybe to one person on this list in
particular, I hope people will forgive this commercial post...

As many of you know, Design Science makes a number of math accessibility
products.  We work with various groups and individuals to make math
accessibility a priority in education, products, and standards.  We have an
open position for a Math Accessibility Product Manager.  Details are at
http://bit.ly/csP4eO.  We also lead the MathJax effort, and as I've
mentioned before, making MathJax accessible is a priority.  There is an
opening for a MathJax Business Development Manager.  Details can be found at
(http://bit.ly/csP4eO).

If you are interested in one of these positions, please use the contact info
on the respective pages.  Please feel free to pass these openings along to
anyone you feel would be interested in them.

Thanks,

Neil Soiffer
Senior Scientist
Design Science, Inc.
www.dessci.com
~ Makers of MathType, MathFlow, MathPlayer, MathDaisy, Equation Editor ~