[Blindmath] AP Statistics

Sean Tikkun jaquis at mac.com
Tue Sep 21 14:16:14 UTC 2010

I am looking for Braille materials related to AP Statistics.  Namely z and t score charts and the formula sets.  Some of the formulas are particularly unwieldy in Nemeth.  As a sighted teacher who is a mathematician I'm wanting to prepare my student well for what he will need to do and access in College.

I'm getting the materials from the College Board.  But it seemed very inequitable that sighted people could download  PDF instantly, and a blind person would need to call in a request and be on the phone for over an hour to get the same materials in braille.  Am I crazy or shouldn't there be a BRF and TXT file right next to that PDF?  In  perfect world that is...

Any help, advice or experience would be appreciated.