[Blindmath] please help me

Roopakshi Pathania r_akshi_tgk at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 21 17:42:51 UTC 2010

Hi,

Wikipedia for now doesn't display equations in MathML. Instead, it uses a different language for presenting the alternate description of Mathematical expressions.

Here are a couple of sites that present some Calculus material using MathML.
Note that this may be heavy Calculus and perhaps not what you are looking for.

- A set of lecture notes on Multivariable Calculus.
http://www.math.umn.edu/~nykamp/m2374/readings/completelist_mathml.html

- A textbook on Calculus.
http://ocw.mit.edu/ans7870/18/18.013a/textbook/MathML/index.xhtml

Regards